PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
Co-op Work Term Duration: 4 or 8 month term starting January 2019.
Job Location: this facility is based in Delta.
. Positions also available in Calgary, Winnipeg and Vancouver .
Operations Co-op Program
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Operations Co-op Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you’ll stay for 10!
What will you do in your first experience?
You’ll be based out of one of our world class manufacturing facilities in Western Canada. Your role will be to lead a team of 15-30 frontline employees and manage through the challenges of doing so in a Supply Chain organization, including motivating the team, problem solving issues, and removing barriers in order to help “win the shift”. You will hold responsibility for the operations of the department on your shift and will set the agenda for your team in order to enable them to achieve the Business Unit expectations in the Key Performance Metrics for the area. Ultimately your initial assignment will help to familiarize you with our day to day business and work independently in a fast-paced and challenging work environment on a non-traditional shift schedule.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Currently pursuing a degree in Commerce, Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar program
- Second year plus students preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to working with and leading people
- Proven problem solver and ability to manage competing priorities
- Collaborative team-player with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- A passion for and a demonstrated commitment to extra-curricular activities and/or community involvement.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary