Today, we have posted a new job position at KNOCK. Kindly go through the piece to see if you are eligible to apply as its our sole aim to bring job vacancies to your comfort zone.
KNOCK platform transmits the experience today’s prospects and residents want and the simplicity that leasing teams love, all while exceeding the integration and reporting expectations of owners and managers.
KNOCK have rapidly developed over the last few years and have an ambitious pipeline of features planned that will continue to delight our customers and differentiate us from our competitors.
Location Of Job : Seattle, WA
Job Field : ICT/Computer
About The Job
- Illustrate and communicate design solutions by creating user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups based on user needs.
- Collaborate with members of all teams within the organization, specifically product and engineering
- Drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements and achieve consensus
- Assist with user research, usability and A|B testing
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback
- 5+ years professional experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Solid understanding of user-centered design, visual design, and usability best practices
- Proficient with design software and fluent with design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Framer, etc.)
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive design principles.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring and interpreting user data and research
- Shipped and maintained multiple products and features with an online portfolio that showcases this work and your process.
Core Competencies for Success
- Adaptability: Adapts quickly to change and easily considers new approaches.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Continuous Improvement (Business): Ensures work meets or exceeds standards and identifies and implements ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient.
- Leveraging Technology: Seeks out ways to employ technology to optimize organizational and individual performance.
- Planning and Prioritization: Plans and organizes work activities; manages several tasks at once.
- Results Orientation: Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Gym Membership at LA Fitness (across the street from the office!)
- Stock Options
- Public transit reimbursement, bike storage or parking near the office provided
- Equipment provided
- Team events
- Free Lunch Fridays!