In this article, we have posted new job at Kiewit.
Kiewit is one of the biggest and highly respected North America’s construction company. It operates through a network of subsidiaries in US, Canada and Mexico.
It might also interest you to know that kiewit offers construction services in variety of markets including transportation, oil, gas and chemical, Power, building, water, industrial and mining.
Kindly read through this piece to know if you are eligible as our sole aim is to make sure you are satisfied.
Job Title: Fire Sprinkler Design Manager
See company’s website http://Kiewit.com
Location: Glen Burnie, MD, US
• Oversight of the Design department.
• Provide direction involving technical aspects of assigned project work in regards to all applicable code and standards compliance.
• Manage adherence to design budget.
• Work with project staff to ensure designs are constructible and efficient.
• Participate in all related project BIM/coordination meetings.
• Ensure fabrication lists and drawings are delivered on time.
• Bachelor or Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction or related OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five or more years’ fire sprinkler experience, including extensive knowledge of NFPA codes and standards.
• Minimum NICET III (NICET IV is preferred)
• Extensive knowledge of AutoSPRINK design software.
• Experience in developing schedules and tracking/managing performance.
• Fast-paced construction office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff a while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs.
Are you eligible? APPLY NOW