AppInChina is a team of smart, entrepreneurial people who are working together to build a world-changing company. Our core product is a platform that enables companies to localize, publish, promote and monetize their apps in China. We’ve been growing at a rate of 20% per month for the past 5 months and our clients range from individual developers to Fortune 500 companies. Our initial goal is to become the world’s third-largest app platform, and we’re looking for smart, highly-motivated people to join our team and be a part of our growth.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for managing the distribution of our clients’ apps across the top 30 app stores in China and driving improvements to the quality and speed of our service. Your daily work will involve interacting with app store systems, communicating with app store staff, and working with your colleagues to drive greater automation of our processes. You will also be responsible for setting up additional services for our clients including localization, monetization, and user acquisition.
What will you bring to our team?
- Native-level Chinese and fluent English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A logical mind with an ability to continuously improve how things are done.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial mind-set and independent attitude.
- Experience in the mobile industry is preferred but not essential.
What do we offer?
- Competitive base salary, with generous performance-based bonuses.
- Full social insurance, labour insurance and housing fund payments, as well as work visas for foreign staff.
- Flexible holidays and work times, so you can manage your time as you need to.
- Great office environment with a rooftop
- terrace and a range of great restaurants to choose from.
- Healthy food and drinks provided, including fruit, nuts, coffee and tea.