As a Training & Reporting Analyst you will work directly with our customers providing them with guidance and the skill-set to help leverage their data with our suite of products. This role will have a direct impact through conducting trainings, designing customized reports, and collaborating with internal teams such as Support, Customer Success, and Sales.
LIFE OF A TRAINING & REPORTING ANALYST
- Become knowledgeable of Jet Reports suite of products to meet customers’ reporting and business intelligence needs
- Educate partners and customers in both online and classroom trainings; travel may include up to 40%
- Maintain necessary documentation regarding customer interactions in internal systems
- Analyze business requirements and assist customers with creating a project plan pertaining to their training and reporting needs
- Analyze and discover data within business reports, making sure data and calculations are accurate, resolving any errors
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with new features within our products, primarily Jet Professional
- Collaborate with Support when issues arise with customers regarding any software malfunctions
- Engage with our customers and collaborate with our Customer Success and Sales team to ensure we are meeting customers’ expectations
- From time-to-time assist our BI team with Jet Enterprise solutions for our customers.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU’LL NEED
- A strong background in computer science and/or a completed bachelor’s preferably in computer science, finance, or accounting
- The ability to evaluate and manage customer needs for small and mid-size businesses
- Strong desire to learn about technical concepts and apply them to real-world situations
- Manage multiple projects and trainings with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication, training, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaborating with customers, colleagues and partners
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill-set in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365, etc.
- General understanding of relational databases (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP CRM or equivalent) is a HUGE plus
- Exposure to business analysis, data warehouses, and business intelligence concepts and structures a plus
- Experience developing content and designing curriculum a plus.