Hazard, KY 41701 USA
The Eastern Kentucky Veterans Center is looking for a self- motivated, energetic Office Support Assistant II, who possesses the skills, knowledge, and desire to be a part of our team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with Veterans, their families, and medical providers and/or facilities via telephone and in person
- Requesting pertinent information needed to ensure each Veteran’s medical record is complete and accurate
- Entering all data, including P.H.I. into a medical database
- Working closely with all other departments to ensure continuity of care is achieved for your assigned unit
- Completion of time sheets in a timely and accurate manner for you assigned workstation
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will work within a team-centered environment to meet our commitment to serving Kentucky’s Veterans by fostering Independence, preserving Dignity, and providing Compassionate Care.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, OR SKILLS: Two years of office support experience, or requisite skills. The experience, training, or skills requirement cannot be met with only requisite skills.
Substitute EDUCATION for EXPERIENCE: NONE
Substitute EXPERIENCE for EDUCATION: NONE
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (AGE, LICENSURE, REGULATION, ETC.): NONE