This is us
HansaWorld is a fast paced, global ERP and CRM software development company. We are one of the top-ten companies that help enterprises worldwide run their businesses with our multi-language software. You will find our software at selected vendors and channel partners around the globe.
We are now looking for Office Assistant, based in Sandvika.
Our culture – this is what our HansaWorld team says about us
We are constantly on the move. We travel and work together. We like food so we cook and share meals from time to time. We have fun while working with our team-mates. We want to make our software great for our customers to use. When a colleague needs help to figure something out – we are there for each other.
New teams form around different tasks and are up and running right away. We are always expecting the unexpected to happen and adapt to the situation. Working with us, the opportunity to get superb training and career development is there for the taking. You will be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge technology to our customers and partners.
The person we are looking for:
You are confident enough to take the first step in your career in a global company. You are able to structure, be responsible for and organise your own work. You are a good communicator, have experience with international contacts and like to work with the newest technologies. You are outgoing and happy to share your ideas with the team.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Keep office efficient (layout, switchboard, etc)
- Take care of guests and arrange travel
- Be point of contact for HQ’s inquiries to the office
- Collect reporting from other departments (sales, consulting, bookkeeping)
- Organise customer/company events and internal trainings
- Help with HR (recruiting, orientation, evaluation, etc.)
- Incoming / outgoing correspondence
- Filing, including contracts
- Database work – update customers/contracts/invoices
- Other day to day tasks
- Native level Norwegian language skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Bachelors degree or diploma are preferred
- Good computer skills
- 1 year experience in a fast paced office environment is preferred
- Drivers licence
Salary and benefits:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Potential for rapid professional development
- Work as part of a diverse international team
- Involvement in decision making
- Competitive salary
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you’d like to join us and how you will make our team even greater.
By submitting your application to us you agree to HansaWorld Careers Data Processing and Anti-discrimination policy available at www.hansaworld.com/careerpolicy and give consent provided thereof.