Today, we have posted a new job position at Tenece Enterprise. Kindly go through the piece to see if you are eligible to apply as its our sole aim to bring job vacancies to your comfort zone.
For superior value and capabilities, Tenece has proven to be the best. Tenece joins with its clients, both in the private and public sectors, to create high performance enterprises.
It might interest you to know that this position is a full time job.
An applicant must be a holder of BA/BSc/HND with about 3years of experience.
- Location of Job: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Job Purpose: The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience with WinForm and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline or a
- minimum 3+ years’ experience in related field
Are you eligible? Apply Now