Our client is a top-tier Investment Management firm, offering comprehensive capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. They are looking for a highly proficient Client Reporting Manager to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a brilliant opportunity to step into a managerial role. The successful candidate will be hungry for rapid progression with this precise, professional and efficient business.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintain and produce product-related marketing and client material
- Managing a team, including allocating and adjusting work assignments
- Preparing and presenting reports to communicate obligations due and status of current stakeholders
- Sourcing and analysing meaningful management information.
- Analysing problems and producing clear and effective solutions
- Ensuring deadlines are met on both an internal and external basis
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Undergraduate level or above
- 5 years of experience
- Experience/knowledge of fund industry
- IMC or CFA preferred
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
SALARY: £50,000 -70,000
LOCATION: London, England, United Kingdom
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent.