Connect Rail Services Limited (CRS Ltd) is a wholly indigenous rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of goods across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Candidates must have at least 5 years working experience.
Logistics / Transportation
Preferred Years of Experience
5 – 7 years
Jul 31, 2018
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.