Skills : If you are interested, Feel free to reach me at 973-774-7828 firstname.lastname@example.org
Description : Looking for: Java Developer / Senior Java Developer / Java Application Developer / Senior Java Application Developer
Job Location: Germantown,MD
• This position is a software development position designing and developing missing critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
• Bachelor’s degree r equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) r related field
• 6+ Java developer, JMS, Hibernate, struts with 6/7+ years f experience
• 2 + years C / C++ experience
• Experience in WebSphere application server
• Strong SQL experience with relational database (racle preferred.)
• PL/ SQL experience
• A background in large scale transacting processing and financial management systems.
• 6+ years f experience with database driven, multi-tier software development
• Demonstrated ability t meets schedules and multi-task.
• Gd ral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
• Must be a team player, receptive t new ideas and concepts and willing embrace them when final determinations are made
• Experience in high-volume, transacting processing productions systems
• Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
• Must be eligible t work in the United States for any employer
• Must successfully clear any required contingency screenings (i.e. background, substance abuse)
• Gd treble sting skills, must be able t travel t test locating r client locating nice a week
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience as a technical liaison in support project manager
• Gd interpersonal skills in red t interface successfully with an shred project manager, clients and office personnel
• Creative problem salving skills
• Work collaboratively with their members f the project team t ensure timely delivery f high quality delivery enterprise applications
• Plan and estimate development work needed t implement assigned tasks
• Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level sultans
• Perform detailed application design as appropriate
• Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
• Provide leadership t there team members t deliver high quality systems n schedule
• Integrated unit test development experience
• Test plan development experience