CornerStone Staffing is recruiting for intern Graduate Internship Programme.
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Employment Type: Contract / Interim
We are looking to recruit Graduate Interns. The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
The following internship positions are currently available:
- Marketing, Sales, Commercial, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Operations.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Able to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
- Location(s): Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: Internship/ Industrial Training
- Industry:• FMCG / Conglomerate
- Application Deadline: September 18, 2018
- Job Type: Intern
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: