No teaching experience necessary
With a very low cost of living and the striking contrast between the mountainous regions and the built-up metropolitan areas, China is one of the most diverse places to live in the whole world. After heavy investment over the last few decades, many of the country’s major cities have become the rising stars of Asia – with bustling stock exchanges, western bars, restaurants and coffee shops, beaches and national parks all amongst the impressive sky-scraper-filled horizons.
So why not get paid to explore it? We have openings for English speakers to teach and make a real difference in the lives of Chinese students. All you have to do is fulfill a few basic requirements and reap the benefits! No teaching experience necessary.
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
– Either two years teaching experience OR hold/be willing to study for a 120 hour online TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
Clean criminal record
– Hold a valid UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand or Jamaica passport
– Employment type: Full-time job
– Subjects to teach: English language
– Work hours vary depending on school type (kindergartens, public schools and adult training centers are all available)
Less than 20 teaching hours per week
– Two days off per week
– One year contract
-Salary: 10,000-20,000CNY per month (depending on experience and qualifications) + 3000CNY housing allowance, if no free accommodation is provided
– Assistance with the Visa process
Annual round-trip flight compensation
– Chinese speaking teaching assistant
– Ongoing professional development opportunities
If you are interested in learning more, please send your application and we will be in contact to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.