The Phillips 66 London office is home to our Europe, Africa and Middle East Commercial group and also houses the headquarters for our European Downstream business.
Responsible for managing the fuel and shop business for existing portfolio of JET stations. The District Manager optimizes sustainable business results for JET and the Service Station Operators (SSOs) by implementing retail marketing concepts. In addition, the District Manager consults their SSOs in relation to their business economics.
- Implementation of the fuel pricing concept within the defined decision matrix
- Monitor and report competitive changes, measures and pricing behaviors
- Responsible for volume and margin forecasting at relevant geographical locations
- Implementation of shop convenient and franchise concepts
- Consult and support the SSO with assortment design, product presentation and pricing recommendations in the context of concepts and control of agreed measures
- Accountable for monitoring portfolio performance versus volume, sales and margin targets and implementation of appropriate remedial actions
- Identification and development of growth opportunities in the regional market
- Initiation of minor alterations including shop optimization
- Collaboration with Retail Services / Marketing Brand and Communication groups regarding conceptual implementation and feedback and reporting of experiences from petrol stations
- Ensuring the brand image and rating the appearance of the site within the sales region
- Responsible implementation of the current version of the JET quality standards
- Processing of customer complaints and execution of material orders (shop parts, advertising material, etc.)
- Advising the SSO on training for further development and knowledge transfer
- Defining conditions and commissions of the SSO within the defined decision matrix
- Implementation of the P66/JET core values of Safety, Honour and Commitment
- Business consulting to the SSO by using the available evaluations and reports with the aim of optimizing revenues and costs to improve the P66 net commission
- Optimization of the SSO structure by new and re-appointments and possibly initiation of the termination process
- Responsible for recruitment of new SSOs
- Legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Proven experience in negotiating and/or sales
- Proficiency in economics and numerical analysis
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and opportunities
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external customers, counterparties, suppliers and customers
- Knowledge of downstream industry, operations, and organization
- Self-starter, with proven ability to deliver on commitments and use sound business judgment
At Phillips 66, while “what” we do may be very different from person to person, there’s a “how” that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It’s this shared “how” that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all pre-screening questions and providing your E-Signature.