LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) OND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field Transportation and Driving
About the role
The Dispatch Rider will be responsible for delivering essential medical products to health facilities.
- This positions offers support to operations and marketing units.
- Dispatch of company’s documents/items to appropriate destinations as requested.
- Minimum SSCE/OND/Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in similar role.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license and driver’s licence./li>
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends
- Available to work shift
- Should reside in Abuja
- Will report to the City Lead
Interested Candidate should send their CV to: