Verge Health is the risk management platform of choice for more than 900 health systems and hospitals nationwide Founded in 2001. As an organization, we are dedicated to our clients as evidenced by a 95% retention rate and great feedback from clients who have literally helped create the product road-map and vision for leveraging technology to create meaningful improvements in regard to protecting patients and protecting margins.
As a Charleston SC based software company, we love our city as well as our employees. They choose to work with Verge Health and take part in the team environment that we’ve developed that helps us drive continuous improvement. That attitude is based on an interest in delivering the best technology possible and to stay one step head of the game in terms of features and functionality. We take our jobs and our mission very seriously, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun. It’s the best of both worlds in one of the most beautiful cities in the country.
Interested in joining our team? We have an Data Entry Specialist position available. Apply with a resume and cover letter and you will hear from our HR Department regarding the process.
Summary of Position
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for entering data into Verge Credentialing database quickly and accurately. Responsible for verifying professional licensing, training, and certification of medical staff to ensure healthcare professionals and services meet all established federal and state standards, as well as National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform first round of verification requests, online and via fax/email
- Create and review applications for quality assurance
- Provide quality customer support to all levels of personnel
- Ability to endure large volumes of data entry & information management
- Excellent phone presence and strong written communication skills
- Strong time management skills especially with demanding and recurring deadlines
- Ability to be innovative, establish priorities, and make decisions independently
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Review completed data entry for accuracy and completeness
- Utilize critical thinking to resolve support questions
Requirements/Qualifications (e.g.: Education, Job Experience)
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Two years office related experience, healthcare background preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must have problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Competent in use of Microsoft software products.
Location: United States