Reed Tech, a LexisNexis Company (a subsidiary of RELX) has a Data Entry Operator opening. The Data Entry Operator types, proofreads and edits data to assist with daily production and meet client schedules.
- Transcribes data from source documents according to established procedures and rules.
- Verifies data entered with source documents, checks for compliance with composition codes and style rules and corrects all typographical errors and missing or repeated data.
- Operates tracking system to print, add appropriate ID and perform other tracking functions as required.
- Investigates data that is unclear to produce a quality product.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Skills in production scheduling.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment and interact directly with clients when necessary.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to follow standard procedures as outlined by current ISO certification.
- Available for overtime as required.
- Must be able to qualify for PTO Suitability Clearance.
Reed Tech is a provider of best-in-class information-based solutions and services to meet the broad needs of the global IP market as well as key regulatory needs of the Life Sciences industry. Our customers include the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, IP driven companies, law firms, and a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to its customers, employees and community. Reed Tech is a LexisNexis company.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact HR-Careers@lexisnexis.com.