The Data Assistant contributes to the efficient operation of the Product Sourcing & Sales Division (PSSD) by providing administrative support to the Manager. The Data Assistant is responsible for supporting all PSSD functions. They will provide independent data entry and data management for the division to create various reports.
Essential Job Functions:
- Aggregates, sort, integrate and analyze Business Intelligible (BI) data which includes but not limited to sales, inventory, and account receivable forecasting, sales summary, annual plan action items and branch sales comparison
- Compiles data on various reports and prepare for distribution.
- Receives sales data, edits for accuracy, and writes additional text to produce regular, monthly and annual sales reports on sales figures, market conditions, or other relevant marketing trends.
- Prepares reports for distribution and oversees the forward of reports to internal personnel.
- Assist in development of annual and monitors progress towards plan goals.
- Assists in analysis of company and branch product sourcing.
- Create and maintain documentation on all sales reports and system through flows charts and written documentations.
- Coordinate efforts between branch location and Corporate HQ
- Understand dynamics, source information, and calculations of all major sales reports and sales system
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of all reports.
Experience/ Training/ Education:
Required: The ideal candidate will have a High School Degree or GED and have 2-3 years of office or business experience. Require advanced computer skills, including familiarity with word processing software (Excel), as well as other general office skills. Bilingual in Japanese and English is desired but not required.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability:
The Data Assistant must have the ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under various time constraints; Principles, practices and procedures of an office environment and data analyst operations; ability to use the telephone in a professional and courteous manner; assemble, sort, and/or distribute documents, supplies, and/or materials/items; deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism; follow written and/or oral instructions; ability to perform a variety of critical and confidential task with constantly changing priorities; speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen and understand information and ideas presented verbally; establish, organize, and/or maintain files; operate office equipment; strong knowledge in Microsoft application (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Position: Temp to Hire
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
Please note those individuals submitting resumes online are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application is completed, usually at the time of interview. Applications must be completed in our office and are accepted for current openings only.