Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Specialization: Accounting / Auditing
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 1-2 year(s)
- Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Location: Nigeria
- Monitor and ensure packing and loading processes follow regulatory guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure proper reporting of violation or potential violation to duly authorized person as required.
- Monitor and ensure vehicle inspection officers follow standard as regards goods in transit with respect to food safety.
- Prepare compliance report for packing and loading processes as regards deviation from procedures.
- Assist in conducting hygiene and GMP facility inspection in the factory.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity requirement of finished products are met.
- Assist in carrying out ISO QMS internal audit and document verification.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- 1-2 years relevant experience in food processing.
The Person Must:
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be able to accurately report information.
- Have good communication skills.