British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting for fulltime Administration Assistant.
British American Tobacco plc ( BAT) is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries. British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location:Ibadan, Oyo state
Appointment Type: Permanent
The job holder will have to effectively manage the Finished Goods Handover & system confirmation, material supply, waste room activities and utilities issues such that there is little or no impact on production.
• Deliver performance targets as per the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in place given on:
• Ensure timely handover and system confirmation of Finished Goods and reconcile quantities with the Shift Team Leaders.
• Ensure timely evacuation of waste from the shop floor and timely transfer of waste from the waste room to PMD and Landfill.
• Work with the staging area assistant to ensure that there is no wrapping material stock out on the shop floor.
• Liaise with the engineering & utilities team when there are utilities issues in SMD/FMD.
• Liaise with IT team during network/printer downtimes.
• Timely preparation and delivery of error free waste report to DDS.
• Provide requisite leadership, guidance and direction to the waste room, sorting station and staging area team.
• Coach the sorting station, staging area and waste room teams and support resources to comply with established standards and document standards for improvements made.
• Leadership skill, organizational and people management skills are crucial.
• Ability to use Microsoft office tools at basic proficiency level ( MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with structured problem solving tools and ability to prepare clear, concise, and well-organized written reports.
• Minimum qualification: OND in any relevant field.
• Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.Education Requirements Diploma/OND/NCEExperience Requirements 0 year(s).